iCARE, short for Immigration Contribution Agreement Reporting Environment, is an online tool designed to capture service information related to the Settlement Program and Resettlement Assistance Program. These programs aim to provide essential support and resources to newcomers iCARE helps the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to better manage planning, funding allocation, and the identification of areas for program enhancement.
This page provides an overview of the services and support offered to CUAET holders between April 2022 and March 2023. The data is aggregated by gender and age groups and is presented at the city level, offering detailed insights into various aspects, including demographics and access to services.
Our analysis could provide insights into the following questions:
- What is the percentage breakdown of unique clients by gender?
- What proportion of unique clients were under the age of 18?
- Which provinces or regions have served the highest number of unique clients?
- What percentage of CUAET holders have accessed services?
- Which provinces/territories, or areas exhibit the highest client-to-population ratio?
- What portion of clients have utilized services in smaller centers?
Please enable third-party cookies if you encounter an error message on the dashboard.